sunnuntai 1. helmikuuta 2009

Major Revision of the Content Structure & Some New Content Coming Soon

As there haven't been any new content added to this blog lately, I just thought to mention that the readers may expect two new things pretty soon.

First, I need to make some changes to the structure of the blog posts, as the current policy of duplicating large portions of content from my Bukisa articles seems to be something that Google doesn't appreciate (consequently, my blog is only listed in the "supplemental index"). Therefore, I will change those posts that are based on my Bukisa articles to be such that I'll only provide a summary and a link in my blog posts.

Secondly, I plan to post an article that argues for Metaphysical Personalism, which I define as the view that the most fundamental existing reality is a personal, immaterial mind, rather than impersonal matter.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti