tiistai 3. helmikuuta 2009

Putting Jesus in His Place (by Robert Bowman Jr. and Ed Komoszewski)

This is one among the many books that I'm currently reading. It's pretty easy to understand but yet not simplistic presentation of the many and varied ways in which the New Testament presents Jesus as God.

This book is especially useful as a resource if you're dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses (as I currently am), as they are willing allow the entirety of the NT data as accurate representation of who Jesus was, rather than arguing for legendary developments etc.

I'll probably write a fuller book review at some later time.


3 kommenttia:

  1. Thanks for mentioning our book. We'd love to see a full-length review!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Ed,

    I just realized that I had forgotten your name from the blog post title, so that the book authorship got attributed solely to Rob Bowman. Sorry! Now it's fixed.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh, no worries. Rob is the smarter of the two authors anyway!

    I just wanted to cast my vote for a full review! ;-)

    VastaaPoista